New call CIP Exchange of New Entrepreneurs between the Federative Republic of Brazil and Europe
The European Commission has published a new call for proposals for the CIP Entrepreneurship and Innovation Programme. Deadline for applications is July 4, 2013. The CIP call Exchange of New Entrepreneurs between the Federative Republic of Brazil and Europe (79-G-ENT-CIP-163-E-N01C07) has a budget of € 250,000. Please check here for further information about this call.
This call for proposals aims to select an organisation, active in business support, to manage the Exchange of New Entrepreneurs between the Federative Republic of Brazil and Europe. They will assist entrepreneurs to participate in the action by organising exchanges under this scheme. This will enable European new entrepreneurs from countries participating in the Competitiveness and Innovation Programme (CIP Participating Countries) to work alongside experienced Brazilian entrepreneurs and will enable Brazilian new entrepreneurs to work alongside experienced European entrepreneurs in CIP Countries.
EIP is one of the specific programmes under the CIP and has as objectives:
• Better access to finance for SMEs through venture capital investment and loan guarantee instruments;
• Business and innovation support services delivered through a network of regional centres: The Enterprise Europe Network;
• Promotion of entrepreneurship and innovation;
• Support for eco-innovation;
• Support for policy-making that encourages entrepreneurship and innovation.