Diabetes - new EFSD grants for 2017 (€ 300,000)
The European Foundation for the Study of Diabetes (EFSD) has published new funding opportunities in 2017. Deadlines are in March and April. Grants are up to € 300,000. EFSD offers support in all areas of diabetes research through a wide range of joint initiatives and stand-alone initiatives. Funding is available throughout the year.
The calls are the following:
- EFSD/Sanofi European Diabetes Research Programme in Macrovascular Complications of Diabetes: each of up to € 100,000 for basic projects and € 250,000 for clinical projects. Deadline of submission is March 15, 2017;
- EFSD/Sanofi European Pilot Research Grants for Innovative Measurement of Diabetes Outcomes: research will be supported through the award of pilot grants, each of up to € 100,000 payable in the first year and in one instalment. Deadline of submission is March 15, 2017;
- EFSD/Boehringer Ingelheim European Research Programme in Microvascular Complications of Diabetes: up to € 100,000 in total for basic research projects and up to € 300,000 for clinical research projects. Deadline of submission is April 1, 2017;
- EFSD Future Leaders Mentorship Programme for Clinical Diabetologists supported by an unrestricted educational grant from AstraZeneca: $ 25,000 per annum for a total of $ 75,000. Deadline of submission is April 28, 2017;
- Available throughout the year: Albert Renold Travel Fellowships supported by Merck Sharp & Dohme (MSD): Each Fellowship will be for up to € 8,000.
For further information on these and future programmes of EFSD check the RFAs and closing dates website of the EFSD.Terug naar overzicht