Weekly new calls from the National Institutes of Health (NIH) January 18, 2013
The National Institutes of Health's (NIH) mission is to seek fundamental knowledge about the nature and behavior of living systems and the application of that knowledge to enhance health, lengthen life, and reduce the burdens of illness and disability. It is the largest source of funding for medical research in the world, creating hundreds of thousands of high-quality jobs by funding thousands of scientists in universities and research institutions around the world.
These are the weekly NIH funding opportunities of January 18, 2013:
• Limited Competition: Revisions for DNA Collection from Existing Longitudinal Aging Cohorts in Africa (R01): Letter of Intent Due Date February 20, 2013;
• Delivering Therapeutics to Residual Active HIV Reservoirs (R01): Letter of Intent Due Date June 24, 2013;
• Innovation for HIV Vaccine Discovery (R01): Letter of Intent Due Date June 24, 2013;
• NIMHD Minority Health and Health Disparities International Research Training (T37): Letter of Intent Due Date February 20, 2013;
• Clinical Neuroscience and Entertainment Software Pilot Partnership Program to Develop Neuropsychiatric Interventions (R43/R44): Letter of Intent Due Date March 10, 2013.
For more active Requests for Applications (RFAs) and Program Announcements (PAs) please click here.