2019 CEF Energy call open for proposals
Innovation and Networks Executive Agency (INEA) has published its 2019 CEF Energy call for proposals. The indicative amount available for the selected proposals under this call for proposals is € 750 million. Deadline for the submission of proposals is June 13, 2019.
The call will support projects geared at the following objectives:
- Ending energy isolation;
- Increasing competitiveness by promoting the integration on the internal energy market and the interoperability of electricity and gas networks across borders;
- Enhancing the Union's security of supply;
- Integrating energy from renewable sources and developing smart energy networks;
- Eliminating energy bottlenecks;
- Completion of the internal energy market;
- Contributing to sustainable development and protection of the environment, inter alia by the integration of energy from renewable sources and by the development of smart energy networks and cross-border carbon dioxide networks.
For more detailed information and documents please click here. A virtual information day will take place early April 2019. More information on the exact date and timing will follow shortly.
Terug naar overzicht
The Connecting Europe Facility (CEF) finances projects which fill the missing links in Europe's energy, transport and digital backbone. It will also make Europe's economy greener by promoting cleaner transport modes, high speed broadband connections and facilitating the use of renewable energy in line with the Europe 2020 Strategy. In addition the funding for energy networks will further integrate the internal energy market, reduce the EU's energy dependency and bolster the security of supply. By focusing on smart, sustainable and fully interconnected transport, energy and digital networks, the Connecting Europe Facility will help to complete the European single market.