JTI Innovative Medicines Initiative 2 launches call 11 and 12
IMI has launched its 11th and 12th Call under IMI 2 on 19 July 2017. The IMI2 11th call for proposals - H2020-JTI-IMI2-2017-11-single-stage - has a budget of € 5,000,000. The IMI2 112h call for proposals - HH2020-JTI-IMI2-2016-10-two-stage - has a budget of € 62,362,000 from EFPIA companies and IMI2 Associated Partners and € 64,077,000 from the IMI2 JU.
The 11th call has a single-stage. Its deadline is 24 October 2017, 17:00:00 Brussels time. The topic of the call is Exploitation of IMI project results
The submission for the 12th call Stage 1 is 24 October 2017. It has 7 different topics:
- Topic 1 : Development and validation of technology enabled, quantitative and sensitive measures of functional decline in people with early stage Alzheimer’s disease (RADAR-AD);
- Topic 2: FAIRification of IMI and EFPIA data;
- Topic 3: Development of sensitive and validated clinical endpoints in primary Sjögren’s Syndrome (pSS);
- Topic 4: European Health Data Network (EHDN);
- Topic 5: Analysing the infectious disease burden and the use of vaccines to improve healthy years in aging populations;
- Topic 6: Discovery and characterisation of blood-brain barrier targets and transport mechanisms for brain delivery of therapeutics to treat neurodegenerative & metabolic diseases;
- Topic 7: European Screening Centre: unique library for attractive biology (ESCulab).
The goal of the IMI 2 programme is to develop next generation vaccines, medicines and treatments, such as new antibiotics. It will build on the successes and lessons learnt under IMI's first phase. As before, it will bring together companies, universities, public laboratories, innovative small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), patient groups and regulators in collaborative projects that will pave the way for breakthrough vaccines, medicines and treatments to tackle Europe’s growing health challenges, and secure the future international competitiveness of Europe’s pharmaceutical industry.Terug naar overzicht