ESF Research Conferences 2013
The European Science Foundation (ESF) asks for apllications for its Research Conferences. Deadline for sumnitting proposals is October 1, 2013. ESF Research Conferences are open to scientists world-wide, whether from academia or industry. The conferences usually last 4-5 days and take place at selected venues across Europe. Conferences currently cover the following scientific areas:
• Physics, Biophysics and Environmental Sciences;
• “Biology+:” Molecular Biology at the interface with other science disciplines (Chemistry, Physics, Computing Science, Mathematics and Modelling, Space Science, Clinical Medicine, Engineering, Environmental Science, Humanities and Social Sciences);
• Social Sciences and Humanities;
• Biomedicine, Global Change Research;
• Interdisciplinary Environmental Sciences.