New call CIP Entrepreneurship and Innovation Programme
The European Commission has published a new call for proposals for the CIP Entrepreneurship and Innovation Programme. Deadline for applications is July 9, 2013. The EIP call Building and Implementing Strategic Roadmaps of Demand-side Policy Measures to boost Demand for Industrial Innovations (68-G-ENT-CIP-13-C-N02C011) has a budget of € 950,000. Please check here for further information about this call.
The call invites applicants to develop and implement strategic roadmaps of demand-side policy measures with the objective to increase the market uptake of innovations in any market or sector. Financial assistance cannot exceed 95% of the total eligible costs. Grants are up to € 150,000 per project. Indicative start-up date for the action is December 1, 2013. The maximum duration of projects is 18 months.
EIP is one of the specific programmes under the CIP and has as objectives:
• Better access to finance for SMEs through venture capital investment and loan guarantee instruments;
• Business and innovation support services delivered through a network of regional centres: The Enterprise Europe Network;
• Promotion of entrepreneurship and innovation;
• Support for eco-innovation;
• Support for policy-making that encourages entrepreneurship and innovation.