New submission deadline CIP EIP call Towards World-Class Clusters
The European Commission has published a new submission deadline for CIP EIP Towards World-Class Clusters - Promoting Cluster Excellence (62-G-ENT-CIP-13-N04C031). New deadline for applications is June 25, 2013.
EIP is one of the specific programmes under the CIP and has as objectives:
• Better access to finance for SMEs through venture capital investment and loan guarantee instruments;
• Business and innovation support services delivered through a network of regional centres: The Enterprise Europe Network;
• Promotion of entrepreneurship and innovation;
• Support for eco-innovation;
• Support for policy-making that encourages entrepreneurship and innovation.