Diabetes - Funding opportunities EFSD for 2019
The European Foundation for the Study of Diabetes (EFSD) has published new funding opportunities, among others EFSD and Novo Nordisk A/S Programme for Diabetes Research in Europe. Deadline for application is February 1, 2019. Funding is up to € 100,000 for basic research projects and € 400,000 for clinical research projects.
Other upcoming calls are:
- European Foundation for the Study of Diabetes (EFSD) INTENSE Project: ImproviNg Treatment adhErence iN people with diabeteS mEllitus: January 15, 2019. Grant are up to € 500,000 for three years;
- EASD Rising Star Symposium and EFSD Rising Star Fellowship Programme: February 15, 2019. The award includes a research fellowship of € 30,000. Travel expenses, hotel and registration costs for the recipients will be covered;
- EFSD/Lilly Young Investigator Research Award Programme: February 15, 2019. Research Awards will be made in the sum of € 50,000 each;
- EFSD Future Leaders Mentorship Programme for Clinical Diabetologists: April 15, 2019. Each award will amount to $ 25,000 per annum for a total of $ 75,000 payable to the Mentee’s institution and allocated in the following annual amounts:
- $ 15,000: contribution towards direct costs of research project,
- $ 10,000: personal allowance to cover travel to EASD Annual Meeting and EASD Courses; travel, registration and accommodation at ADA Annual Meeting; visits to the mentor’s institution;
- Albert Renold Travel Fellowships supported by Merck Sharp & Dohme (MSD) with four 4 application deadlines per year: January 15, April 15, July 15 and October 15. Each Fellowship will be for up to € 8,000.
EFSD offers support in all areas of diabetes research through a wide range of joint initiatives and stand-alone initiatives. Funding is available throughout the year.Terug naar overzicht