Call for proposals for LIFE Framework Partnership Agreements (FPA) for NGO's published
The 2017 call for proposals for non-governmental organisations (NGOs) active in the fields of environment and climate action is open. The NGOs that will be selected as a result of this call will be invited to submit their work programme for the award of a specific operating grant covering their financial year 2018. Deadline for applications is June 15, 2017.
Any applicant must:
- be a non-profit making legal person;
- be independent, in particular from government, other public authorities, and from political or commercial interests;
- be primarily active in the field of environment and/or climate action and have an environmental/climate objective which is aimed at:
- the public good,
- sustainable development, and
- the development, implementation and enforcement of European Union environmental and/or climate policy and legislation;
- be established (legally registered) in one of the European Union Member States;
- be operating at Union level with a structure and activities covering at least three European Union Member States.
For more detailed information, application guide and other document please click hereTerug naar overzicht