2015 Call for proposals for LIFE Grants open
The Commission invites legal persons (entities) registered in the European Union (EU) to present proposals for the 2015 Call for proposals for LIFE Action Grants. The call covers proposals for both LIFE sub-programmes Environment and Climate Action.
For the sub-programme for Environment, this call will cover action grants for "Traditional" projects, Preparatory projects, Integrated projects, Technical Assistance projects and Capacity Building projects.
For the sub-programme for Climate Action, this call will cover action grants for "Traditional" projects, Preparatory projects, Integrated projects, Technical Assistance projects and Capacity Building projects.
The total budget for project action grants for this call is € 240,811,337. Of this, € 184,141,337 is foreseen for the sub-programme for Environment and € 56,670,000 for the sub-programme for Climate Action.
These are the deadlines for the several programmes:
• Traditional Projects - Climate Change Mitigation, Climate Change Adaptation and Climate Governance & Information: 15 September 2015;
• Traditional Projects - Environment & Resource Efficiency, Nature & Biodiversity and Environmental Governance & Information: 7 October 2015;
• Preparatory projects: 30 October 2015;
• Integrated projects: Phase I, concept note: 1 October 2015;
• Technical Assistance projects: 15 September 2015;
• Capacity Building projects: on a rolling basis until 30 September 2015;
• NGO Framework Partnership Agreements (FPAs): juni 2015 (date tbc).